Allocations Since 2010
- Ford E350 Type II BLS Ambulance 51/Bariatric Unit
- 13 LUCAS mechanical CPR devices into Fire medic rigs
- Fire Fighter Cardiac Assessment for early detection of heart disease
- 19 AEDs in St. Paul Elementary Schools, Parks and Recreation areas
- 13 Greenline stainless fiber optic intubation kits for medic rigs
- 1000 Hydrant Flags
- Childrens Safety Camp (with the St. Paul Fire Department)
- Upgraded Work out equipment at 3 Stations
- $30,000 for the EMS Academy (Department of Human rights Equal Economic Oportunity (HREEO)Program)
To find out more about The Foundation’s current initiatives or to find out more about what is happening in your neighborhood with the St. Paul Fire Foundation, contact us to schedule a presentation from a Foundation Representative and a St. Paul Fire Fighter.
Contact us to have a Fire Fighter visit your school or youth group for a short informational program on fire safety. The Foundation coordinates with the St. Paul Fire Department for all requests.
For more information contact The Foundation at 651-270-0285.